Pages

Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

collection party swap {part deux}

The most beautifully addressed package arrived for me yesterday...

My swap partner, Jessica, is a wedding coordinator/event planner and also teaches calligraphy. I am truly tempted to fly to san diego to take one of her classes after seeing her beautiful calligraphy in person. If you live on the west coast and are in need of any of these services, be sure to contact her!



My packages came beautifully wrapped in fabric, tied with red and white baker's twine and with personalized tags.




And what these beautiful packages unveiled was equally as exciting - antique milk bottles and old ink jars.


The designer/ font-lover in me is smitten with this big 8 on the side of the bottles.


The look like the were always meant to live in this crate on my hutch in the basement.


And these little ink jars fit perfectly on my kitchen shelf and are proud paper flag-bearers.


I'd say it was a perfectly successful swap. Thanks for organizing this, Danni!

1 comment:

Will blog for comments.