Pages

Pages

Friday, September 16, 2011

favorite photos

After sharing our bedroom collage wall yesterday, I got nostalgic about the airplane photoshoot we did with my dear friend Allison of Allison Elizabeth Photography
I can't believe these photos were taken 2 years ago!
If you take a look at her website, her talent is obvious. She takes creative, artistic photographs and chooses fabulous scenery. Two years ago she was still at the beginning of her career and had an inclination to take photographs with a small prop plane. We were just lucky enough to be asked to be her models. And to know someone with connections at the airport - thanks, Shannon.
Josh was so adorably nervous, but we agreed.










I will cherish these photos always.

Allison is based out of Greenville, SC, but is open to travel - so, if you need a photographer, she comes highly recommended. 
She is not only a wonderful photographer, but she is a wonderful friend and I couldn't be more proud of her success. 

p.s. does anyone else miss my blonde hair? sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Will blog for comments.