Pages

Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

for your tuesday

Just some random, fun things I've run across on the internet lately and thought I'd share. 

Pinned Image

Words to live by.
Pinned Image

There's just something about a huge photograph that I love.
Pinned Image

Wouldn't this say Valentines Day like none other?
Pinned Image

Probably the most creative proposal I've seen. Her face is hysterical.
Pinned Image

Beautiful wallpaper, matching headboard.
Pinned Image

Revive old paintbrushes by soaking them in hot vinegar.
I haven't tried this yet, but if it works, I'll be saving a lot of paintbrushes.
Pinned Image




Now, that's a crouton I could get used to.
Pinned Image

The new Martha Stewart + Avery collaboration. Is there anything Martha doesn't do?



Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Will blog for comments.