Pages

Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2012

office/craft room makeover

I am so excited that we have one room down in our craft room turned guest room/guest room turned baby room/craft room & office combo switch-up. phew.

Without further ado, I present to you the new office/craft room combo:



Let's take a closer look, shall we?
This is the office side.

This is where I sit to work on my computer, write letters, and work on etsy. I have access to stationary and letter writing stuff, etsy files and tags, and can sit back and admire some of my favorite pieces of art, and most appropriately, my 'I love you blogs & coffee' print by MadeByGirl.

This corner is where the office and craft spaces collide. 
On the right are office-y things like business cards, a stapler, pens and pencils, and sticky notes but it gradually turns into envelopes, ribbon, markers and washi tape.



You already met this guy and saw how he got a makeover to fit in with the room, but here he is in all his organization glory.


This is the side where I sit to work on sewing, make craft projects, and hot glue things.


In this corner is my tool station.

Peg board may be my new favorite organization piece.


And of course, there is the necessary organizational pieces that sit under the L-desk.
Fabric and project storage.

Files and sewing machine.

Printer and paper storage.

And then behind door #1 we have all the items neatly stored for my etsy shop.

And the thing that makes it all possible...
my fabulous vintage chair that lets me slide easily all over the room.


Accomplished, that's what I feel. One room down, two to go.

Shared at: Not Just A Housewife, Blackberry Vine

2 comments:

  1. Looks great, very organized and creative. Must feel great to be checking those rooms off as the big day approaches :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hilary! It really does feel good to be checking things off my long to-do list! :)

      Delete

Will blog for comments.