Pages

Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

expanding endeavors: The Honeysuckle Shop

I have a dream of owning my own shop one day. It would be tucked into a picturesque street somewhere lined with buildings full of character. The front would be all windows. I would offer coffee and biscotti, always. I would chat and make friends with people who come into my shop. It would be filled with all sorts of beautiful and unique things. Some vintage, some not. One whole wall would hold my stationary line. It would be the kind of shop that was always new and surprising. You would walk in and wouldn't be able to help but smile.

But until that day, I'm carving out a little niche for myself in cyberspace.



And my little etsy shop is expanding!

Formerly Honeysuckle Finds, and now The Honeysuckle Shop, I will now be offering graphic design prints, invitations, and various handmade goods along with my vintage finds!

Here's a little sample of the new kinds of things you'll find popping up in the shop.

Birthday Invitations



Baby Shower Invitations




Bridal Shower Invitations



Wedding Guest Book Prints

Art Prints



Custom Silhouettes


Birth Announcements


And more.
All printable and affordable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Will blog for comments.