Pages

Pages

Friday, October 26, 2012

I get it









The first week we brought Grady home, I look at Josh and said, "We're not having any more." As I struggled through those first weeks of breastfeeding, I thought, "Why would anyone suffer through this more than once?" The after birth healing process was not fun to say the least, "One time is more than enough."

But now, I get it.

I understand why you have more than one baby and why you'd do it all over again in a heartbeat - even the really sucky parts. Because the joy that Grady brings outweighs all the terrible parts by a million. He is the product of Josh and me and I love him more than I ever thought possible. Everyday I get to wake up and see and feel our love in the form of a sweet baby boy. Seeing him grow and learn things feels like my greatest accomplishment. Having him look up from feeding and smile at me feels like I could die a happy and complete woman.

I totally get it.

I get why you would want to bring this joy and love into your life over and over again. But I don't know how it's possible to love another child this much. My heart already feels full.



Today is the last day to enter the Tater Tots giveaway!! TWO winners will be announced tonight at 8 p.m. - spread the word!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Will blog for comments.