Pages

Pages

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Mini Rosemary Wreaths

Making people feel special when they come over for dinner at my house is always my goal.
I show people I love them through crafting, I can't help it.

So when my small group at church decided to do a Friendsgiving Dinner together, I was
delighted. This was the very reason I asked Josh to build us a 12-person farmhouse table, so
I could fill it up with people. 

I had seen a few ideas of mini wreaths floating around on pinterest and
was excited to try my hand at some. 

And lucky day for me when I had a friend who let me snip some of his overgrown rosemary!

So the wreath part is pretty self-explanatory:
Get a sprig of rosemary and bend it into a circle.
I tied a knot with a piece of twine and then topped it with a pre-made bow.



The banner part looks a little trickier, but it's really not.
Check it:
Cut a strip of paper

Make two folds the same size as the width of your wreath

Fold the side flaps in half again

Press it down and snip the ends to make them prettier

Write your guest's name

Then tuck it around the wreath.
Done and done.


 And here they are in action,









These would be so cute with a little red bow for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Will blog for comments.