Pages

Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Fall Cooking: Best of Soups

I so look forward to the change in seasons and new seasonal ingredients to cook with.
When there's a chill in the air, the first thing I want to make is soup.

An afternoon with nothing to do but sip wine and make a big pot of soup is so relaxing to me.
And the end result is always so gratifying.

Looking back in my blog, I've shared a few soup recipes that I love. But my #1 has got to be 
Butternut Squash Soup. It's so creamy and delicious and tastes SO good with 
crusty bread dipped in it.

I shared a step by step recipe for how to make this soup back in 2011 and 
I don't think I've ever missed a year making it. You should definitely try this one.


And here is the rest of my list of soups that I add to my rotation every fall/winter:










I hope you'll try some of these and add them to your fall dinner line-up!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Will blog for comments.