Pages

Pages

Saturday, September 23, 2017

Cheers to 3 years

A letter to you on your 3rd birthday.

Dear Griffin Boy,
You make life so special. You are joy embodied in a little boy. When you were 8 weeks old, our family went through some hard life changes. You were an angel. You slept through the night and woke with smiles every morning. You helped me press on in love. And you made my heart explode everyday with your sweetness. You've grown into your own little person. And we wrestle for who is in charge. We fight hard but we love harder. You bring me to the end of myself. And yet with your chubby hands on my face whispering 'i wuv you', I am undone. You've made me rely on God for wisdom and guidance and made me drop to my knees praying for patience. But I feel like the luckiest mom in the world that I'm the one that gets to love you. To guide you. To grow you. 
Cheers to 3 years, little boy. And many more to come. 
xoxo
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Will blog for comments.